We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2021, Summer 2021, and Fall 2021/Spring 2022! You will be able to indicate your desired move-in date when you complete your online application.

When you apply, you will be able to pick a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. For Summer I, Summer II, and Fall 2021/Spring 2022, we strongly recommend choosing at least 3 house and room options. Our occupancy is likely to be variable due to COVID-19, and this will help ensure you get a spot.

For full availability at each of our co-op houses, please see below! This shows all rooms which have not been officially leased. Accepted applicants are offered leases on a first come, first served basis.

Apply Now 

See Our Houses 

This list updates automatically as contracts are signed.

Note: Non-binary gender rooms also available. Please simply note this when you apply.

Double rooms will be offered starting in Summer 2021 if it is deemed safe during COVID-19. We expect this determination will be made in March 2021. If you are interested in both single and double rooms, we recommend that you list both options on your application. You may select several houses and room types on your application, and order them by your preference.


 *Any spaces labeled “IV Only” are reserved for individuals with demonstrated financial need. If you have a US-based financial aid package that indicates you are the recipient of a Pell Grant (full or partial), a Subsidized Stafford Loan, or another award based on financial need, you may qualify for one of these spaces. Please note that Unsubsidized Stafford Loans and Parent PLUS loans DO NOT QUALIFY as need-based financial aid. You can demonstrate eligibility for these spaces after your membership application is processed. If you indicate that you believe you qualify for a space, you will be asked to submit documentation along with your contract materials (instructions will be included in your contract). These spaces remain reserved throughout the year for qualified residents; “IV Only” spaces cannot be released to residents who do not qualify.