We are currently accepting applications for:
- Summer 2021
- Fall/Spring 2021/2022
- Spring 2022 (leases will start being offered in October 2021)
About Our Application and Lease Process
Our application is free of charge. You have no commitment to move in until you sign your official lease and College Houses counter-signs the lease. The entire process is completed online.
When you apply, you will be able to pick a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. We strongly recommend choosing at least 3 house and room type options to ensure you get a spot.
Timeline and Process
It generally takes 3-5 business days after applying to secure a lease, though it may take longer during busy seasons*. Applications are processed first come, first served. You will receive email updates throughout the process with detailed instructions for each step.
- Submit the application using the button below.
- Receive the application results via email (check your junk mail!).
- Submit the lease request form attached to the email
- Receive a lease offer by email via DocuSign.
- Read, sign, pay the deposit/membership fee (totaling $363), and provide the requested documentation for the lease.
- If everything is in order, we will counter-sign your lease. At this point your space is reserved, and you will receive move-in instructions via email.
*If you are looking to move-in ASAP, you may email [email protected] with your requested move-in date, and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Need more info?
Learn why thousands of students have chosen co-ops!