If you have any questions regarding your account balance or payment status, please direct them to: Terrie Cordova, Accountant: [email protected]
For prospective residents, rates are available at collegehouses.org/rates
- Your personal payment schedule, along with due dates, is available in your Contract under Section 5, “Rent.” Section 5 of your contract contains the discounted rates and due dates for paying for the semester or full academic year up front, as well as the monthly installment plan option due dates and amounts.
- Deposit/Membership Fee: $360 due at signing (paid via DocuSign to submit your contract): this amount includes the $300 security deposit, $52 membership fee, and an $8 processing fee. Countersigned contracts are legally binding even if you haven’t moved in and/or haven’t made any payments.
College Houses has a 5 day grace period for all due dates listed in the contract, including the due date. On the 6th day, a $20 late fee is applied to the account. If the balance hasn’t been resolved by the 12th day after the due date, an additional $20 late fee is applied to the account. Late fees cap at $40 per month. Please note that any resident with an unpaid balance over $50 is subject to late fees and the possibility of contract termination.
Rates are available at collegehouses.org/rates
All in person payment options listed below can be processed at the College Houses Office:
1906 Pearl Street, Austin TX 78705
College Houses does NOT accept CASH.
Acceptable payment methods include:
- Checks, Money Orders, or Cashier’s Checks
No processing fee, please make Checks payable to “College Houses”
Accepted in person or by mail if addressed to: College Houses, 1906 Pearl Street, Austin TX 78705
Mailed payments will be accepted based on the postmarked date.
- Debit Card
1.5% processing fee added to total
Only accepted in person at College Houses office, no phone transactions
- Credit Card / Online Payment
3% processing fee added to total
Accepted via PayPal at http://collegehouses.org/members/bill-pay/
- Wire Transfer, Domestic or International
Fees vary depending on your institution
Resident will be responsible for payment of all wire transfer fees; please check with your institution.
For wire transfer account information, contact [email protected]