Our office is closed until further notice. This is in order to practice social distancing due to COVID-19. Please direct all contact via email. Thank you for your understanding.
- Current residents should first consult their house officers for help. These officers are experienced co-opers and can answer most frequently asked questions.
- For questions about member contracts, payment options, contract cancellations, or other administrative concerns, please email Henrik.
- If your questions are better suited for a phone call, please call our mobile office number operated by Henrik: 512.851.6747. The mobile office numbers are between 12PM and 4PM on weekdays. Please note the mobile office number only connects to Henrik.
- For questions about account balances or other accounting concerns, please email Terrie
- If you need to request a payment plan, please email Kim
- Members can submit a member maintenance request here
- To contact a house directly, please see the list of house contacts below.
- For all other questions, please email Henrik to have your message forwarded to the correct party.
We are receiving a higher than usual amount of messages. Please be patient as we respond as quickly as we can. If your message is not urgent, please consider entering “[Non-Urgent]” into the subject line to assist us in prioritizing our responses. Thank you for your cooperation!
Seeking information about our response to COVID-19? Please see our COVID-19 page.
Connect with College Houses
College Houses Staff
Henrik T., Administrative Coordinator
Terrie C., Accounting Director
Tim M., Membership Services Coordinator
Mark B., Community Engagement Coordinator
Ken M., Operations Director
Phil P., Facilities Director
Kim G., Executive Director