Our leasing office is open to walk-in visitors from 12pm to 6pm. We request that visitors wear face masks. If you want to meet with a staff member beyond a brief interaction, we request that you schedule an appointment with them using their email address below.
- Current residents should first consult their house officers for help. These officers are experienced co-opers and can answer most frequently asked questions.
- If your questions are better suited for a phone call, please call the main office number at (512) 476-5678. Please leave a message if you do not directly reach a staff member.
- For questions about member contracts, payment options, contract cancellations, or other administrative concerns, please email Ryan C.
- For questions about account balances or other accounting concerns, please email Terrie
- If you need to request a payment plan, please email Kim C.
- Members can submit a member maintenance request here
- To contact a house directly, please see the list of house contacts below.
Connect with College Houses
College Houses Staff
Ryan C., Administrative Coordinator
Primary contact for leasing office
Kim C., Member Services Coordinator
Terrie C., Accounting Director
Phil P., Facilities Director
Rick Y., Executive Director